July 23, 2012

[FOOD] Jin Patisserie at Venice Beach

I actually went to Jin Patisserie on the same day as GJELINA, so yes I have lagged, and I do hope I don't get too comfortable with this bad/lazy habit.


Jin Patisserie is located in a hidden courtyard. It's a wonderful place to find some peace when you just want to get away from the busy "LA city" (aka. traffic) life.


Kristy Choo, founder of Jin Patisserie, is a Singaporian woman who had gotten the inspiration from regular trips to Japan as a flight attendant. She began to build a passion to position food as an agent of life enhancement. She moved to San Francisco to study the art of pastry at the San Francisco California Culinary Academy. 

The place serves item such as dainty sandwiches, artisanal teas, handcrafted chocolates, irresistibly beautiful cakes, and outstanding macaroons. 

I have only gotten a chance to try the cakes, which I LOVE and the macaroons which I took to go, but as I researched more into its background, it seems like they take pride in their chocolate too! (Jin Patisserie was going to be a chocolate specialty store at first). Yay, this means more excuse to go back again :)


Just visit their website, looking at the images of the pastries makes me drool already.


Jin Patisserie
Category: Bakeries, Coffee & Tea, Desserts
Address: 1202 Abbot Kinney Blvd. Venice, CA 90291
Phone: (310)399-8801
Website: http://www.jinpatisserie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment